Saturday, February 7, 2009

Refrigerator Blues

Sometime in the next few months my kitchen will be overhauled. I'm not sure how far it will go, but I have made one decision that I have been on the fence about . . . the refrigerator. I really don't want to get a new one, of course Keith wants to get a new one (he always wants a new anything), but with my recent grocery trips it has become apparent that the old one is not going to work for us. For one thing it just doesn't hold much, and with 3 different kinds of milk or milk-like products we require, there's not a lot of room left. The freezer is ridiculously small,but we have a big freezer in the garage to hold most things. The freezer hasn't been restocked since Hurricane Ike, but eventually I'll put more stuff in it.

I am probably going to get one of those two door refrigerators with the ice and water in the door and the freezer on the bottom. I've only seen them in stainless steel, which I don't particularly care for. I guess I need to spend some quality time in Lowe's (again).

No comments: